Billing / Care Coordinator- job post
Experience & Skills
Medical office experience
Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Strive Medical Management, Inc. works together with Home Health Agencies, Assisted Living Facilities, Doctors, and other vendors. We provide various medical services such as case management, medical transcription, and referral services for therapists throughout Southern California. We are looking for a Billing / Care Coordinator to assist with day to day tasks involving invoicing, billing, and patient care coordination. The candidate will be expected to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed while working closely with other team members to complete the day to day activities.
- Follow and assist in developing office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, communicating with contractors and agencies, transcribing documentation, accessing multiple applications and software databases, etc.)
- Manage vendors and agency requests
- Assist in relationship management with contractors/vendors
- Proven experience as office support staff or in a similar role
- Experience with medical office duties and/or home health software (Kinnser, Devero, Therapy Sync, Pariox) will be a plus
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, Google Docs, Google Drive, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
We follow CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19 and masks are required upon entering the building.
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location