Part Time/ Per Diem Multiple Shift Behavioral Health Technician- job post
Experience & Skills
Education & Certificates
First Aid Certification
Behavioral health: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver's License (Preferred)
Full Job Description
The Ho Tai Way - Recovery for WOMEN, located in Costa Mesa seeks a COMPASSIONATE technician WITH HEALTHY BOUNDARIES for MORNING/SWING/GRAVEYARD shift.
Experienced applicant must be registered as a Tech or above with either CCAPP or CADDE, CPR/First Aid Certified, and have one year experience working in and Alcohol and Drug or Mental Health Facility. Computer experience and knowledge of KIPU EHR software is a plus.
- Monitoring clients vitals
- Regular 15-30 mins rounds with documentation
- Intake assessment procedures
- Medication management
- Daily progress notes
- Conduct property searches as required by program standardsRecognize personal recovery issues that have an impact on job performance and interactions with clients.
- Interacting with clients, documenting occurrences, and insuring client safety.
- Ability to confront behavioral changes, identify crises, and recognize when additional assistance is necessary.
- Recognize personal recovery issues that have an impact on job performance and interactions with clients.
- Fully understand and maintains policies regarding professional ethics, including appropriate boundaries and patient confidentiality
- Demonstrate respect for cultural and lifestyle diversities of clients and staff.
- Communicate clearly, with clients, staff, peers, and supervisors.
- Ability to write clear and concise statements, summarizing clients’ feelings, expression, resistance, and response to their treatment plan, goals and objectives.
- High school diploma or equivalency
- RADT-1, CPR
- Available to work the following shifts: morning, swing or graveyard
- Experience in Detox preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17:00 - $19.00 (DOE)
- Rehabilitation / Detox: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Swing: 3:00pm - 11:30pm
Shift will be SUNDAY-THURSDAY
Drivers License, CPR/First Aid and TB test are required.
We provide masks and hand sanitizers
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Mental & Behavioral Health Technicians: 1 year (Preferred)
- Behavioral health: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application response rate: 58%
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Posted 4 days ago