Program Manager- job post
AMERICAN HEALTH SERVICES
Hawaiian Gardens, CA 90716
Experience & Skills
Education & Certificates
US work authorization (Preferred)
Full Job Description
American Health Services/ Eldorado Community Services Centers is a certified, COA accredited substance abuse and addiction clinic that specializes in narcotic and opiate addiction with 20 locations throughout California and Texas.
We are seeking a Program Manager, at our Hawaiian Gardens, location for a full-time, early morning shift, Monday through Friday
DUTIES INCLUDE (BUT NOT LIMITED):
- Provide Clinical Supervision to counselors AND provide oversight to meet state/federal standards
- Conduct and monitor Quality Assurance activities to ensure that the program is in compliance with policies, rules, and regulations.
- Conduct staff meetings.
- Orient new patients to the programs’ rules, policies, procedures and patients’ rights.
- Monitor Intakes, Discharge Planning, Initial Needs Assessments, and Initial Treatment Plans in a professional manner and within time guidelines as required by applicable federal and state regulations.
- Ensure accurate record of all sessions for appropriate billing.
- Bachelors’ Degree in counseling, psychology, social work, or related field (Preferred)
- At least 3 years or equivalent clinical experience or training necessary to provide counseling services to our patient population. (Preferred)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Evaluation of patients, treatment planning, and counseling services.
- The use, abuse and treatment of illicit drugs and addiction.
- The causes and effects of drugs and alcohol, and addictions on individuals.
- Able to supervise case managers/counselors and review their case files on a regular basis.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and listening skills
- Proficient computer skills
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hawaiian Gardens, CA 90716: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- PMP (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Hiring 1 candidate for this role