Entry level position provides supervision and supportive services to clients in regards to program and daily living activities. Reports to Residential Services Coordinator.
High school diploma or equivalent; pursuing education/certification as a drug and alcohol counselor and/or the equivalent of two years experience. Must be registered through CCAPP/CAADE/CADTP. Valid California Driver’s License and evidence of insurance coverage; current CPR and First Aid certificates. Professional appearance and pleasant mannerism. Must pass criminal background check.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintain compassion, empathy, and professionalism toward clients; their family members and/or significant others at all times.
· Attend all required agency staff and training meetings.
· Adhere to policies and procedures regarding absences and tardiness.
· Ensure the highest level of service is provided to the people we serve.
· Maintain client confidentiality in compliance with federal guidelines, including HIPAA regulations.
· Adhere to staff Codes of Ethics and Conduct.
· Adhere to policies and procedures set forth for agency.
· Adhere to all safety and housekeeping standards established by IVRS.
· Must have knowledge of federal, state and local laws, rules, regulations and standards governing all services provided by IVRS.
Essential Job Functions:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
All staff and clients are required to wear a mask, common surface areas are sanitized regularly, vaccination and boosted required.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person