REGISTERED ALCOHOL DRUG TECHNICIAN (RADT-I)- job post
$16 - $22 an hour - Full-time
Experience & Skills
Education & Certificates
Salary$16 - $22 an hour
Full Job Description
- Report on daily activities and behaviors of all patients.
- Safely transport patients to and from activities and meetings.
- Ensure patient safety by being alert to potential hazards.
- Provide structure, boundaries, and a warm and caring environment.
- Work as part of a team to provide exceptional patient care.
- Promote a positive morale and maintain professional composure.
- Valid and active Driver License is required.
- Basic computer literacy required.
- Work experience in the field of substance abuse preferred.
- KIPU EMR knowledge preferred.
- Current CPR certification and First Aid preferred.
- RADT certification preferred.
Pay Range $16 to $22 per hour. Commensurate with experience. United Recovery Project is an equal opportunity employer.