Substance Abuse Counselor- job post
Experience & Skills
Education & Certificates
Full Job Description
POSITION TITLE Registered/Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor
Salary $ 17 – $21 per hour
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP Program Supervisor
Provides alcohol and drug counseling. Interacts with clients on a day -to-day basis providing individual and group counseling. The Counselor provides clients program orientation, ensures policies and procedures are adhered to. Provides alcohol and education group sessions, recovery skills, referrals, crisis intervention, relevant information and leadership to provide clients with life skills and training necessary to promote positive lifestyle changes and to recover from substance abuse.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain an assigned caseload and schedule.
- Provide case management in include. Orientation, intake, individual and group counseling, education, crisis intervention, referrals and other related client services.
- Document, review and chart client program progress in compliance with Title 9 and Dalton’s policies and procedures.
- Maintain strong ethics.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Work with a diverse group
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 - $21.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
Hiring 2 candidates for this role