CADC I or CADC II (Required)
Addiction counseling: 2 years (Preferred)
- Completion of all case management duties and/or documentation within the timeline
- Intake assessment
- Treatment/Recovery Planning
- Documentation of progress and treatment plan reviews
- Discharge planning and documentation
- Clinical updates to family and/or referral sources (as allowed via client consent).
- Regular sessions with clients
- Crisis intervention
- Referral to outside providers (dental, legal, psychiatry, etc)
- Group facilitation
- Preparation of group materials and researching new methodologies for inclusion in group and individual sessions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Current certification in First Aid/CPR
- Valid California Driver's license
-Proof of COVID Vaccine Documentation required
-Minimum CADC I (or equivalent) required. CADC II (or equivalent) preferred
- Workdays will be Monday through Friday
* The job duties listed above should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties required. Other duties will be assigned as need arises and according to programmatic need.'
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 - $27.00 per hour
This facility follows all CDPH and CDC guidelines.
Work Location: One location