SUD Certified Counselor - Full Time- job post
West County Medical Corporation
Long Beach, CA 90806
$20.00 - $24.50 an hour - Full-time
Education & Certificates
Salary$20.00 - $24.50 an hour
Pulled from the full job description
Paid time off
Full Job Description
West County Medical Corporation is a certified, COA accredited substance abuse and addiction clinic that specializes in narcotic and opiate addiction with 20 locations throughout California and Texas.
We are seeking a SUD certified counselor, who meets California Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs certification requirements at our Long Beach location, early morning shift, Monday - Friday 6:00am to 2:30pm.
- A Substance Use Disorder counselor candidate must be Certified with CADTP, CAADE or CCAPP per California DHCS regulations.
- Preference will be given to SUD certified counselors who have experience with medication assisted treatments used in addiction treatment programs and experience with SAGE
- A SUD certified counselor has the overall responsibility for counseling and oversight of assigned patients.
- A SUD certified counselor provides individual and/or group counseling for addiction and completes comprehensive assessments, interpretive summary and individualized addiction treatment plans.
- A SUD certified counselor maintains the client records and adheres to all State, Federal, Accreditation and Program regulations and performs duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Clinic Manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $24.50 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Addiction Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Social distancing and mask indoors strictly enforced. All staff must be fully vaccinated
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Long Beach, CA 90806: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Hiring 1 candidate for this role